Solicitor at the bar of England and Wales and lawyer at the bar of Paris, Jean Petreschi worked for nearly three years at Clifford Chance in London and Paris (in the real estate finance and international litigation teams).
Both a lawyer and an entrepreneur, Jean Petreschi previously co-founded and managed for 3 years a technological startup called Aula Education, which now has more than 50 employees.
Jean Petreschi holds a Law degree from the University of Oxford.
- Sworn in the Paris Bar: 2020
- Lawyer at Clifford Chance LLP, in London and Paris, 2018 – 2020
- Co-founder and co-CEO, Aula Education, 2013 – 2016
- Bachelor, Jurisprudence, University of Oxford, 2017
- Master, Global Politics, London School of Economics, 2012
- Bachelor, History, Royal Holloway University of London, 2011
Languages: French, English (mother tongues), Spanish (competent)
Favorite activities: Football, skiing, chess