Advice and litigation in employment law.
Elisa CACHEUX has been supporting companies and employees for over 20 years in their social relations in Labor law and related rights (corporate law / social security / criminal Labor law).
She puts her fine-grained experience in labor relations at the service of clients and takes an objective look at the situation to retain the best possible resolution method.
She intervenes on a daily basis to support managers in the management of their company’s resources.
She participates, for the social law part, in audits entrusted to the firm’s multidisciplinary team.
- Elisa CACHEUX began her professional practice with Cabinet VALLUIS, a Parisian law firm specializing in labor law, in which she worked for 10 years.
- She has been a partnering lawyer with SAINT LOUIS AVOCATS since 2005.
- Sworn in: 1996
- Master of Labor Law – Paris I – Sorbonne – 1993
- DEA in Labor Law (Master 2) – University of PARIS II – 1994
- CAPA (Certificate of Aptitude for the Profession of Lawyer – 1995
- Certificate of competence in Labor Law – 2003
Because a lawyer is above all a human being integrated into society:
“My tastes are simple, I prefer the best. “(Oscar Wilde)
Favorite activities: Cultivating the land and the mind