Business advice and litigation
Restructuring, prevention and treatment of difficulties
Edouard TRICAUD is involved in the prevention and management of companies in difficulty, mainly alongside Judicial Administrators and Legal Agents, but also companies and managers in difficulty.
Edouard also assists buyers presenting a takeover offer or creditors whose debtor is in the bonds of bankruptcy proceedings.
These various missions take place within the framework of restructuring (transfers, pre-pack, provisional administration measures), preventive measures (ad hoc mandate and conciliation), legal proceedings (reorganization and judicial liquidation) and within the framework of liability action for insufficient assets or personal sanctions.
Edouard TRICAUD intervenes more broadly in commercial law, both in terms of advice and litigation.
A marathoner in life and in his files, Edouard attaches an important part to his relationship with his clients and offers them a tailor-made service in order to find innovative solutions adapted to each of the situations encountered.
Languages: English and Spanish
- With a solid training in private law, Edouard TRICAUD developed his appetite for insolvency law throughout his university studies, following the courses of Professor Roussel-Galle, and his training at the Training School Professional of the Bars of the Court of Appeal of Paris by opting for the specialty “Companies in Difficulty”
- Pure product SAINT-LOUIS AVOCATS, Edouard TRICAUD joined the Firm as a lawyer, before becoming an associate, then a partner.
- Master I Private Law – University of Paris V Descartes – 2012
- Master II Civil and Commercial Obligations Law – University of Paris V Descartes – 2013
- Certificate of Aptitude for the Profession of Lawyer (CAPA) – EFB Paris – 2016
Because a lawyer is above all a human being integrated into society:
“Patience and length of time are more than strength or rage” (The Lion and the Rat – Jean de La Fontaine)
Favorite activities: Running, Football, Discovery of the World