Céline SANTONI works in the Health and Life Sciences department of SAINT LOUIS AVOCATS.
She advises professionals, establishments, health industries (pharmaceuticals, medical devices and cosmetics) and veterinarians, particularly in the various fields that concern them.
Languages: English and Spanish
- Sworn in the Paris Bar: 2016
- Associate Lawyer within the Cabinet SAINT LOUIS AVOCATS, Paris – since 2016
- Master I Private law and judicial careers – University of Paris XI – 2011
- Master II Medical and Pharmaceutical Liability Law – Paris XI University – 2012
- Certificate of Aptitude for the Profession of Lawyer (CAPA) – Haute Ecole Des Avocats Conseils, Versailles – 2016
Because a lawyer is above all a human being integrated into society:
“Words: with words we do and undo as we want” (Elena Ferrante)
Favorite activities: Ice sports