- Advice and business litigation.
- Corporate law
- Commercial contracts, distribution, consumption and competition
- Double course in house and in a law firm
Caroline LECORNUÉ has been supporting companies and their managers for 15 years during the various stages of their activities (creation, acquisition, development, difficulties, disposal) in Commercial law / Contracts / Company law / Collective proceedings / Real estate & leases / Distribution law.
Perseverant and creative, Caroline LECORNUÉ considers that a legal service is only useful if it allows a project to be effectively carried out or a problem to be resolved on a lasting basis, therefore offering to her clients operational and tailor-made solutions.
In addition to her legal activity, Caroline LECORNUÉ is contributing to the collaborative process in France, which offers companies and their managers an innovative alternative for settling disputes within a contractual framework allowing them a “win-win” settlement controlling the risk and the cost of litigation in order to focus on business development.
- Caroline LECORNUÉ comes from the corporate world where she first worked for 10 years in the legal department of several innovative groups working in distribution and logistics.
- Since 2015, she has chosen to use her skills for the benefit of companies and their managers as a lawyer within SAINT LOUIS AVOCATS.
- Sworn in the Paris Bar: 2015
- Master I Business Law – University of Maine – 2003
- Master II Business Law (DJCE) – University of Rennes I – 2004
- Certificate of Specialized Studies in Company Law – University of Montpellier – 2004
- Certificate of Aptitude for the Profession of Lawyer (CAPA) – Paris – 2014
- Level I and II certification for the collaborative process – French Association of Collaborative Law Practitioners (AFPDC) – 2015
- Member of the French Association of Collaborative Law Practitioners (AFPDC) – since 2015
- Co-founder and President of SEVRES ENTREPRENDRE – since 2016
Because a lawyer is above all a human being integrated into society:
“They didn’t know it was impossible, so they did. ” (Mark Twain)
Favorite activities: Volleyball, Interior decoration